Energy and Environment Summer Camp
is designed to introduce and teach the fundamentals of the clean renewable energy industry. Through individual instruction, group instruction and hands-on experiences and field trips.
The camp will aid each participant in critical thinking skills, trouble-shooting activities and creative design. During camp students will be introduced to the various forms of renewable energy:
a. Take part in hand-on activities that will assist in their comprehension of the material.
b. Participate in field trip(s) and special projects.
c. Communicate and interview representatives from within the Clean Renewable Energy Industry.
d. Discover and Explore STEM related studies and research e. Students will also take part and contribute in the production of a Green Education 101 PBS Series.
Media Release Forms must be signed in order for student to participate in programming.
- Enhance – Communications Skills
- Introduce – Students to non-traditional areas of study
- Develop - Self-Esteem
- Strengthen – Learning Skills Over The Summer
- Prepare – Students for Success
- Elevate – Goals and Aspirations
- Reinforces - Positive Summer Activity
- Positive Motivation